Substance Use Services EHR Instructions
Substance Use Services uses Marin WITS as its Electronic Health System. Effective July 1, 2023, Marin BHRS will be transitioning to SmartCare for its Electronic Health Record. Below you will find instructions, resources, and tips to help you with accessing and using the system. The resources will be regularly updated so please continue to check back.
CalMHSA SmartCare Training Tools and Resources: This link includes EHR documentation guides, FAQs and other resources.
- SmartCare Staff Change Request Form (August 2023).... 191.01 KB
- DMC-ODS CPT Moodle Training Notes (June 2023).pdf 1010.79 KB
- SmartCare Procedure Code Simple Names.xlsx 22.04 KB
- Billing in WITS.pdf 598.1 KB
- How to Add Client to Waitlist.pdf 941.11 KB
- WITS ASAM Screen.pdf 82.15 KB
- WITS Electronic Signature.pdf 99.76 KB
- Setting Up Billing in WITS.pdf 1.23 MB
- WITS Entering Timely Access Data.pdf 245.69 KB
- WITS Intake Checklist.pdf 160 KB
- WITS Levels of Care Transition Requirements.pdf 88.17 KB
- Creating a Problem List in WITS.pdf 452.53 KB
- SOGI WITS Guide.pdf 577.05 KB